Sci-MX MULTI-VITAMIN COMPLEX Supplement Information
Multi Vitamin Complex:
• Provides 24 essential vitamins and minerals
• Vital for normal bodily function to occur
• Ideal for maintaining optimal health
• Boosts immune system and supports cell regeneration
• High potency sports formula
• Rich in anti-oxidants and bio-flavinoids
Sci-MX Multi-Vitamin Complex is Typically Used By:
• Anyone that wants to ensure sufficient levels of essential micro-nutrients
such as vitamins,
• minerals, anti-oxidants, bio-flavinoids and amino acids in the
Sci-MX Multi-Vitamin Complex Pack sizes:
• 30 tablets Sci-MX Multi-Vitamin Complex
• 60 tablets Sci-MX Multi-Vitamin Complex
More about Multi Vitamin Complex:
Vitamins and minerals are the cornerstone of our health and normal bodily
function. Without them, our bodies would not function at all. They are
found in a variety of foods, assuming that a healthy, balanced variation
of fruit and vegetables is being consumed, but this is not always possible.
That is when a high quality supplement becomes imperative.
Multivitamin and mineral supplements, such as Sci-MX Multi-Vitamin Complex,
are perhaps the most important single supplement that should be consumed
by athletes and active people. For the human body to perform at its maximum
potential, it must be supplied with a vast and complex array of vital
nutrients. Deficiency in just one of these essential vitamins or minerals
interferes with metabolic pathway that produces optimum efficiency, and
performance declines. Daily consumption of a high-potency multi-vitamin
/ multi-mineral formula will help ensure the presence of essential co-factors
necessary for thousands of metabolic reactions.
For many years it was believed that the body only needed proteins, fats,
carbohydrates and a number of minerals to stay fit and healthy, but then
it was discovered that these dietary components were not enough - tiny
amounts of other materials were essential to keep the body functioning.
These vital ingredients were named vitamins.
Vitamins are organic compounds that help regulate fat, carbohydrate and
protein metabolism in the body. They cannot be made by the body and have
to be provided by the food we eat - fortunately we only need tiny amounts
of these vitamins.
Vitamins are not an energy source, but they play a vital role in releasing
the energy stored in the other foods we eat. In addition, our enzyme,
nervous, hormonal and immune systems are dependent on vitamins for regulation
and control. Because of this vitamins are essential for good health, wellbeing
Vitamins are divided into two types: water-soluble and fat-soluble.
• Water-soluble: These vitamins cannot be stored in the body and
need to be replaced
• regularly through our diet.
• Fat-soluble: These vitamins are stored in the body and include
vitamins A, D, E and K.
• Although these vitamins can be stored, they should still be part
of a healthy diet
Minerals are inorganic elements that have many roles in the body's functioning.
Apart from their more well-known roles in the formation of strong bones
and teeth, they also help to control the nervous system, fluid balance
in tissues, muscle contractions, some hormonal functions and enzyme secretion.
Minerals are as essential as vitamins and, just like most vitamins, they
cannot be made in the body. All our bodies' mineral needs have to be supplied
from our diets.
• Do not exceed the maximum daily intake of Sci-MX Multi-Vitamin
• Sci-MX Multi-Vitamin Complex should not replace a varied diet
• Store Sci-MX Multi-Vitamin Complex in a cool place out of reach
of young children
• Sci-MX Multi-Vitamin Complex is Non GMO
• Nuts: Nuts are not an ingredient used in Sci-MX Multi-Vitamin
Complex. Manufacturing Process – Sci-MX Multi-Vitamin Complex may
have been manufactured in an environment where traces of nuts may exist.
Supplement Information Sci-MX MULTI-VITAMIN COMPLEX
There is no further information for this product at this time.