Sci-MX Creatine Monohydrate Creatine Monohydrate Supplement Information
Use Creatine Monohydrate Creatine Monohydrate to:
· Build muscle mass
· Dramatically increase strength
· Accelerate post-workout recovery
· Cell-volumisation resulting in fuller, harder muscle tone
· Most widely used supplement in professional sport
· Purest creatine available – maximum absorption and effect
· Buffers lactic acid build-up
Creatine Monohydrate Creatine Monohydrate from Sci-MX is typically Used By:
· Body-builders, weight-lifters and other strength athletes
· Power athletes (Rugby players, Field athletes, Boxers etc)
· Endurance athletes wanting to build muscle or increase strength
· Anyone wanting to gain muscle or improve all-round sports performance
Ingredients per 1 teaspoon serving o f Sci-MX Creatine Monohydrate Creatine:
· 5000mg European Creatine Monohydrate Creatine Monohydrate .
Answers to some FAQ’s about Creatine Monohydrate Creatine Monohydrate :
· Can be combined with any muscle growth, strength, or performance-enhancing
· Can be mixed with water or fruit juice
· Recognised by all sporting authorities as an acceptable performance
Recommended Use of Sci-MX Creatine Monohydrate Creatine:
Loading phase: For the first 5 days of use, take one serving 4 times
daily. Thereafter, use as follows:
· Pre training: Take one serving (1 rounded teaspoon) 30 –
45 minutes before training with
· fruit juice or a carbohydrate energy drink
· Post training: Take one serving with fruit juice drink, a carbohydrate
energy drink or a
· recovery drink like Sci-MX’s Glutacell or Rapid Recovery as
soon as possible after training.
· Rest days: Take two serving per day, one with breakfast and one
with evening meal.
Combining Creatine Monohydrate Creatine Monohydrate with other supplements:
Creatine can be safely combined with other supplements such as Sci-MX's
L-Glutamine, Amino PRO or Gluta-Cell, as well as protein drinks.
Hydration: Ensure that you drink at least 6 pints of water per day when
using Sci-MX Creatine Monohydrate creatine. During hot weather when training for over
two hours per day, this should be increased by 3 to 5 more pints.
More about Creatine Monohydrate:
Creatine supplementation, when combined with resistance (weight) training
or intensive, short bursts of power training (such as sprinting) increases
strength and lean muscle mass and accelerates recovery, making creatine
the most widely used sports supplement.
Body builders, power athletes and endurance athletes can benefit by including
creatine as part of a scientific training, nutrition and supplementation
· Creatine Monohydrate Creatine Monohydrate is the sport supplement industry’s
most researched and widely used
· Sci-MX’s Creatine Monohydrate Creatine Monohydrate provides the purest,
most readily absorbed creatine formula
How does Creatine actually work?
ATP (Adenosine tri-phosphate) which is energy in it's simplest form in
muscles, consists of one adenosine molecule and three phosphate molecules,
and exists naturally in muscle tissue. When muscles contract against extreme
resistance (i.e. when training with weights), a message is sent through
neurotransmitters instructing one phosphate molecule to break free from
the other molecules in the ATP, leaving 2 behind. This causes a release
of energy or a tiny cellular-level “explosion”, which is what
allows your muscle to contract against the resistance. This happens millions
of times during each contraction.
Creatine phosphate molecules act as a “donor” molecule to
bond to the remaining one adenosine and two phosphate molecules to form
a complete ATP molecule again, allowing continued muscular contraction
for a further 6 – 18 seconds. Once all available ATP and Creatine
Phosphate has been used, no further contraction may take place (muscle
failure) until the body has rested for a few minutes to allow ATP to reform.
Creatine supplementation provides additional Creatine Phosphate molecules
to be available for ATP support allowing for a few extra reps, or the
same amount of reps with more weight. Creatine Monohydrate Creatine Monohydrate increases
strength for weigh-training which results in additional micro-trauma within
the muscle due to the increased weight being lifted, which in turn leads
to adaptive muscle growth. In theory, you are stronger as soon as your
creatine phosphate levels have increased, which is within a few days of
taking creatine regularly as a supplement.
Studies report that an increase in creatine levels delays the onset of
fatigue, increases energy metabolism in the muscle cells and enhances
the body’s overall training capability. The effect of Creatine Monohydrate Creatine Monohydrate is unmatched in its ability to boost your training intensity
and endurance. Creatine supplementation has been proven to buffer lactic
acid build-up, and enhances muscle recovery during training.
Sci-MX’s Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Creatine Monohydrate is suspended in
its purest state for 100% absorption and bio-availability. By using quality
European produced creatine and ensuring that sufficient fluid is consumed,
creatine can be used completely safely without any side effects.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily intake of Sci-MX Creatine Monohydrate Creatine
· Creatine Monohydrate creatine should not replace a varied diet
· Keep this product in a cool, dry place out of reach of young
· Non GMO
· Nuts are not an ingredient used in the product. Manufacturing
Process – This product may have been manufactured in an environment
where traces of nuts may exist.
Supplement Information Sci-MX Creatine Monohydrate Creatine Monohydrate